IAMP is a 5-day training program that includes -
- Class-room training and exercises with case studies and homework
- Guest lectures by accomplished Entrepreneurs and industry veterans
- Field trip to Silicon Valley companies, Accelerators such as Y-Combinator, 500Startups
- Attending live funding events
The broad objectives of the curriculum are:
- To define your incubator’s or accelerator’s niche with clarity and scope.
- To be able to establish incubator or accelerator mission statement, goals and program objectives and develop a strong business and operating thesis to guide the incubator’s or accelerator’s startups.
- To be able to create and maintain a financial plan that is guided by your thesis and goals.
- To be able to create a training plan for your incubator’s or accelerator’s employees and training partners.
- To be able to establish a working board of advisors and a committed group of industry participants to guide and scale the startups.